Class Cancelation & Refund Policy
- If your course has been canceled, you will receive a full refund. *Every effort will be made to make the decision to cancel a course no later than two business days prior to the course start date. An email will be sent out informing you if your class has been canceled *
- If your class has been canceled and no response is made in our attempt to contact you via email, we will assume that you have abandoned the class and no refund shall be issued. *
- If you wish to withdraw from a course, you must officially withdraw by calling 520-771-5697 no later than 7 days from the start date of the course.
- If you wish to withdraw from a class, we require 7 days’ notice prior to the start date of the course. If the withdrawal is within the 7-day period, you will receive a refund less an administrative fee of $50.00 (Some courses may include material fees that are non-refundable.) If a student withdraws less than 7 days prior to the start date of the class, no refund will be issued.
- If you do not attend your course on the start date without notice, you will not receive a refund. No exceptions will be made.
- Should an emergency, such as an unavoidable illness, interrupt a class the provider and Tucson Institute of Massage will reschedule so that the missed time may be made up. In this instance, the cost of the class will not be refunded.
- If you know you will be, or are tardy for a class, please call the school at 520-771-5697 to let us know. We will hold a class up to 15 minutes to accommodate you. If you are more than 15-minutes late for a scheduled class we will consider that to be a cancellation without notice and you will not be permitted to enter the classroom and no refund will be issued.
- Refunds are not given for one-day courses or courses of 12 hours or fewer unless you officially withdraw at least 7 business days before the start of the course.
- Refunds are made by check, regardless of your method of payment. Please ensure that you provide your current address and phone number when registering for a class and allow four weeks for processing and mail delivery of refund checks. If you ask to have a duplicate check printed, you will be charged an administrative fee of $25.00.